Saturday, August 27, 2011

I GOT A JOB!

That's right! After months of watching my bank account slowly dwindle away I can now start to live again!
I was offered the job of a peer mentor on campus. I'm so excited about this position... It's pretty much my thing:)
It was great news to start off the weekend! Joe and I decided to take a trip to St. George Friday afternoon. He had some errands to run down there and after we hung out with Megan. It was really fun to see her and talk about how crazy things are! Lots of changes in apt 206. We ate at Jimmy Johns and it was soooooo goooood.... so good. And also got cupcakes at the Sweet Tooth Fairy. A night of delicious food means a Saturday of working it all off. (this probably means my oreo chocolate chip cookies are a no go.. cause we know I'll eat all of them) There were lightning storms last night and we saw 3 fires start on the mountains where lightning struck. They were burning so fast it looked like lava... it was really cool to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment